Friday, May 2, 2008

Do You Need A Psychic Reading?

This is my first Blog, thanks to Taylor Vance of the Reiki Ranch. I must also give credit to Dorthy Schlosser an exceptional human being that I will carry gratitude and love for to the ends of time. They have both made me a richer and more meaningful person.

I once asked Dorthy why Taylor was such a good healer. I asked because Dorothy was so psychic and she considered me psychic...and we both understood healing energy so what was the difference.....she said "Taylor spends 24 hours a day trying to figure out how healing energy worked while we both spent our 24 hours learning to translate the pictures and messages we received...it made sense. Viva Le Difference! (My lame attempt at French)

So ask me your Question and I will give you my best psychic answer...

1 comment:

Reiki Ranch said...

Dear Rebecca,

I love your first blog on the Psychic Solution! I know you'll have hundreds of people finding your blog, soon!

You are indeed a great psychic. I have used your unique psychic insight with many of my student's problems at the Reiki Healing Retreat Center and with my relationships with friends and family. It helps us all to get another's view into life's problems.

I feel that Dorothy is with you and very happy about the birth of your Psychic blog! I agree that she was one of the greatest psychics ever, and even worked with the rich and famous people in Hollywood!

I wish you much happiness and joy today.
Taylore
The Reiki Ranch